1 - 3
Your Wedding Day is one of the most memorable and exciting days of your life. It is also one which involves a great deal of planning and organization. The Wynnstay Hotel has been the chosen venue for countless weddings for over 250 years and is ideally located opposite the parish church. The walled garden and bowling green, bedecked with a colourful display of hanging baskets and planters during the summer months, offers a picturesque backdrop for wedding photographs and the Paddock Suite will cater for up to 200 guests. We are licensed for Civil Weddings and we offer a full range of inclusive wedding packages to suit everyone’s pocket, or we can tailor make a package to your own requirements.
Our guarantee is of quality and our experienced staff are at your service from the moment you sit down to discuss your requirements to the time when the very last guest says farewell.
Our Wedding Packages are designed so that everything you require is available at an all-inclusive price and that the appearance of the function room will do justice to both yourself and to the Hotel.
Should you decide to tailor make your own arrangements from our Menu Selector and Wine List a charge will be made for some of all of the following services.
Within the Silk, Satin and Lace Packages the following will be included:
* Pre wedding consultation with our experienced staff
* Room hire for the Reception and wedding breakfast
* Red carpet on arrival
* Delightful walled garden setting for your photographs, a lover’s seat and colourful hanging baskets and planters from June to September.
* The use of our square cake stand (40cm) and silver knife or ceremonial sword.
* Complimentary accommodation including breakfast for the Bride and Groom, providing that the wedding is for 50 or more wedding breakfast guests.
* A display table for wedding gifts.
* The services of a Master of Ceremonies to make the announcements, supervise the service of the reception and liaise with the Best Man for the speeches.
For bookings please call 01691 655261 Contact us via email on email@example.com