Once again we have adapted our business and the way we operate in line with the new government guidelines, the following rules will apply:
- All our staff will continue to use face coverings for your protection
- We offer table service only
- Your table allocation is for a maximum of 3 hours. However, when possible we will be more than happy to extend your stay.
- Tables are allocated on a first come first served basis
- Your food and drink service may take slightly longer than usual as we are running on a smaller team of staff, so please bare with us
1. Please use the NHS Track and Trace App if you wish to confirm your attendance
2. Visit us only if you are feeling well
3. Follow directional signs
4. Sanitise your hands
5. Maintain social distancing guidance
6. Furniture must not be moved
7. Please keep children seated and supervised at all times
8. Do not stand at the bar
9. At the end of your meal or drinks please ask a member of staff for your bill. This will be brought to you and card or cash payment will be processed at your table. WE ARE UNABLE TO TAKE PAYMENT AT THE BAR.
We really look forward to welcoming you and whilst observing our safety measures we would like to reassure you all of the same friendly atmosphere and warm welcome for which the Wilsons is renowned.
On behalf of all of our team, I'd like to thank you once again for all the continued support.
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL
Call on 01691 668905 or 01691 655261 or email: email@example.com to make a reservation
Please note tables are allocated on a first come first served basis
Our new opening hours from Monday 20th September are as follows:
Monday - 10.00am to 6.00pm
Tuesday to Saturday - 10.00am to finish
Sunday - CLOSED